作者：Organizing Committee of Dongguan Songshan Lake International Marathon 发布时间：2016-1-14
2016 Dongguan Songshan Lake International Marathon Registration Instruction
I. Event Information
Time: (Sunday), March 27, 2016.
Events: Marathon (42.195km), Half Marathon (21.0975km), Mini Marathon (8km), Carnival Run (5km)
Hosts: Chinese Athletic Association (CAA), Dongguan Municipal People’s Government
Organizers: Dongguan Sports Administration, Science and Technology Bureau, Dongguan Municipal Bureau of Culture Radio Press and Publication, Dongguan Songshan Lake (Eco-Industrial Park) Managing Committee, Wisdom Road Running Co.,Ltd.
Promoter: Wisdom Event (Zhejiang) CO., LTD.
II. Entry Eligibility
(I) Age requirements:
1. For Marathon, participants shall be at least 20 years old (born before December 31, 1996).
2. For Half Marathon, participants shall be at least 16 years old (born before December 31, 1998).
3. For Mini Marathon, participants shall be at least 16 years old (born before December 31, 2000).
4. For Carnival Run, no age limitation.
The runners should follow the above requirements to enter the event by their valid documents, such as ID card, passport, Military Identification and etc.
(II) Physical Condition Requirements:
Marathon running is an athletic sport of high intensity and great demand of endurance over a long distance which involves a degree of risk. As it raises high demands on physical conditions, participants are expected to have good health and some running or training experiences.
Participants may choose the event among Marathon, Half Marathon, and Mini Marathon, according to their own physical conditions and actual abilities.
Participants with symptoms of the following conditions are not to take part in the event:
1. Congenital heart disease and rheumatic heart disease;
2. Hyper tension and cardio-vascular disease;
3. Myocarditis and other heart diseases;
4. Coronary artery disease and serious cardiac arrhythmia;
5. Hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia diabetics;
6. Having cold symptoms two weeks prior to the race;
7.Patients of other diseases unfit for sports;
All participants shall be liable for personal injury and property loss caused by personal health condition or other personal reasons during the event. Before entry, participants are required to have physical check- up (including electrocardiographic examination) in qualified medical institutions, and make a self-evaluation to confirm if the physical condition is suitable for the event of their choice.
Note: the condition of the race course and the set-up of Water & Sponge Stations, toilets and other facilities are not suitable for the people with wheelchairs, baby carriages, roller skates and other technical aids to involve into the events. To fully guarantee his/her personnel safety, the Organizing Committee reserves the rights to cancel the eligibility of the above people.
(III) Quota of Entry
The overall maximum number of participants for all events is 15,000. For Marathon, the quota is limited to 2,500. For Half Marathon, the quota is limited to 3,000.
For Mini Marathon, the quota is limited to 5,500.
For Carnival Run, the quota is limited to 4,000.
Entry will be closed when the quota of each event is full respectively.
III. Entry Information
(I) Entry Methods
2016 Dongguan Songshan Lake International Marathon only accepts individual entry. The applicants are required to finish entry online on the official website of Dongguan Songshan Lake International Marathon (www.dongguan-marathon.cn). No team entry is accepted.
When entering, all applicants must read and confirm Participants’ Declaration, Log-in Instruction, Registration Instruction, and Possible Risk, follow the procedures to fill in the application form online and submit it. The entry will be completed by successfully finishing online entry fees’ payment. After the entry is closed, runner could log in www.dongguan-marathon.cn , to check his/her bib number, download and print Registration Letter, acknowledge the procedures and requirement to pick up Race Articles.
Athletes, registered with the CAA, shall make their entries by the website of CAA.
The bib number will be released on February 29th. The runner can log in the www.dongguan-marathon.cn to check his/her bib number.
The entry will be divided into two stages.
1st stage, Pre-Entry
From 10:00 January 15th to 17:00 January 25th. The applicant can log in the www.dongguan-marathon.cn to fill in the application form online and submit it. If there are too many applications, the eligibility will be decided by draw.
2nd stage, Draw and Payment
Draw: at 10:00, on January 28th.
Principles and Methods:
The results of the draw will be released from 10:00, January 28th to 17:00 January 31th. It can be checked by the following ways:
1. “Runners Status” at the home page on the official website.
2. “Runners Status” in the secondary page of “Runners Information” on the official website.
3. “Runners Center” on the official website
Bib Number Selection: from 10:00, on January 28th to 17:00 February 18th
In order to provide better experience, all the runners, who registered successfully in any of these four runs, are voluntary to customize their bib number. The fee will be 10 USD / Person. No fees will be charged if you are not customizing, and the bib number will be allocated randomly by the system.
(III) Entry Fees
1. Chinese applicants, including people from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan: Marathon:120 RMB / Person; Half Marathon: 100 RMB / Person; Mini Marathon: 80 RMB / Person; Carnival Run:60 RMB / Person. Bib Number Selection: 20 RMB / Person.
2. Foreign applicants: Marathon:60 USD / Person; Half Marathon: 50 USD / Person; Mini Marathon: 40 USD / Person; Carnival Run:30 USD / Person. Bib Number Selection: 10 USD / Person.
3. The entry will be completed by successfully finishing online entry fees’ payment. Once it is done, the Entry Fee will not be refunded.
(IV) Timing Chips
The Organizing Committee will supply chip timing service to Marathon and Half Marathon runners. Runners of Mini Marathon and Carnival Run will not be timed. Runners with timing chip must pass all the timing blankets on the ground during the play. If the runner misses any timing point, his / her final score will be null. Timing chips will be distributed together with the bids.
The Chip does not need to return to the Organizing Committee.
IV. Entry Procedures
Firstly, the runners have to log in the official website of Dongguan Songshan Lake International Marathon. When entering, all applicants must read and confirm the relevant rules and regulations to follow the procedures to fill in the application form online and submit it. The entry will be completed by successfully finishing online entry fees’ payment. After the entry is closed, runner can log in www.dongguan-marathon.cn to check his/her bib number, and download and print Registration Letter.
1. Click the Registration system on the official website
2. Read Rules & Regulations and Registration Instruction
3. Log in
4. Read and accept Participants’ Declaration
5. Fill in the information online
6. Wait for the result of the draw
7. Pay for the entry fees online
8.Bib number selection
9. Check the bid number, download and print Registration Letter
1. The applicants have to make sure the authenticity and correction of entry information to ensure that Organizing Committee could deliver the participation tips and event information to the runners adequately and timely.
2. Applicants shall understand and accept the confirmation of participation eligibility by draw and accept the results.
3. Any promotional goods, except from official sponsors, including but not limited to flags, scrolls, balloons, models and etc. will be prohibited along the course. Runners violating such requirements will be disqualified.
V. Payment Methods
(I) Union Pay\Alipay ： Domestic online payment
(II) Paypal： Foreign online payment
VI. Race Articles
(I) Runners are to pick up their Race Articles, including bibs, timing chips and Runners Guide at the designated place from March 24th -26th. For details, please refer to Race Articles Pick-up Guide.
(II) The runners should pick up their Race Articles in person. It is not allowed to be picked up by other person. When picking up, the runner should show his/her ID Card and its photocopy (one piece) and Registration Letter, and sign the Participants’ Declaration on site. The runners should guarantee the validity and authenticity of their ID cards and documents.
(III) The Organizing Committee reserves the rights not to provide Race Articles for the runners with failed eligibility counterfeit certificates, or no previous Marathon experience, and not refund the entry fees.
The Organizing Committee will cover all Marathon runners and staff members with Personnel Accident Insurance. Personnel Accident Insurance Instructions can be read at www.dongguan-marathon.cn after releasing bib number.
* The Organizing Committee for Dongguan Songshan Lake International Marathon reserves the rights to interpret the aforementioned matters.*